Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 25 16 2:32 AM

Tags : :

I'm not going to sit here, and tell you, you're just asking the right questions now, and to leave psychiatry right away. I'm not saying not to, but I know me saying it won't be enough as it shouldn't be. I'm just saying it's pretty smart to question anything. It's good to realize when you are unhappy with something, especially when you feel like it's something you need. Maybe you don't, but are letting others convince you otherwise. You may be on the fence, or perhaps, just wanting to acknowledge, or have other people acknowledge that this isn't perfect, and, may actually suck. If you'd like to talk, about the side effects, ineffectiveness, feeling like you may not need this, or just know that there are others who agree with you, then you are on the right track. You are no matter what you are questioning, or finding fault with. If you find yourself jumping back and forth, perhaps there may be a pull in many directions. I don't even know what you might be thinking, but my only suggestion is to think about it. Are people ignoring your concerns, doubts, or problems with psychiatry? Do you see it as less effective, or cop using too many problems? If you've recently left, but are thinking of going back, why? Are there people you want to avoid, at least for now? Would it make it easier to decide for yourself? If you are thinking about leaving, are there people you at least temporarily need to avoid? Is there someone, or some I formation, you need to make it easier? Just some thoughts, hope things work out for the best. Know you can decide for yourself, even if the pressure is strong from both sides of the Antipschyiatry Psychiatry debate, including from me at times. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 25 16 2:44 AM

To the people in similar situation to mine, of any degree, where you really have no choice. I'm sorry, I have no answer. I hope you will find help, and so this kind of lack of freedom will be a thing in the past, but for now, I don't have anything. Realizing, I'm attempting to encourage people's right to think for themselves, even if that means they're just talking, or even thinking about how they don't like certain things right now. It's better than just ignoring it, going along with psychiatry, because they feel like no one will listen. If they feel trapped they may feel like they know wpeverything wrong, but still at a loss. It's better than becoming so overwhelmed, that they end up in a worse situation, even to the point of force. Not saying is a fix, but just trying to make some sort of space, for things to get better.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help